CastleMiner Z Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CastleMiner Z Community Forum

A Forum for the Indie Game CastleMiner Z with a Community to discuss anything about it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for CMZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
recarv
Log
recarv

Suggestions for CMZ Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 am

I find That Castleminer Z is a great game. But, these would keep me coming back for more(I don't want to sound picky when I say this):

Bloodstone tools: axes and shovels, machetes(see below).

Machete: used to cut weeds and leaves(see below for weeds)

Weeds: blocks that slow you down when walked on. Kinda like the tall grass from minecraft.

Hunger and thirst: These would add more to the mental check-off list of things to do before night fall.

Sun.

Zombie hordes: Massive amounts of zombies(more than night time) that spawn everywhere and anytime.

Some kind of structure( villages, houses, car lots, gas stations)

Cars and gas: I hate the treks back to my house when I die.

dual pistols: basically two pistols are made, then crafted together and make dual pistols(same premise with sub-machine guns)

Full auto shotgun(AA-12 or something)

Scopes: made with glass and iron. can be mounted on rifles(change Iron to copper, bloodstone etc. to get better zoom.)

Titan: basically a giant demon that is super hard to kill and appears at 5000.

Passive mobs: drop meat for eating.

Meat: just meat. can be cooked.

ocean biome: traveling backwards will put you here.

space rock tools?

3RD person view: I would love this.

Thanks, I kinda got carried away. OOPS.
Back to top Go down
bosshoss
Grass

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 pm

3rd person,swamp biomes with is own monster and originals,crouching,vehicles examples wild pegasus or griffons tamable with food,food and water bars,cars,humans werewolves in packs wild animals,sprinting,mine shafts,more guns,stationary mini guns for forts and thats it.
Back to top Go down
bosshoss
Grass

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 pm

recarv wrote:
I find That Castleminer Z is a great game. But, these would keep me coming back for more(I don't want to sound picky when I say this):

Bloodstone tools: axes and shovels, machetes(see below).

Machete: used to cut weeds and leaves(see below for weeds)

Weeds: blocks that slow you down when walked on. Kinda like the tall grass from minecraft.

Hunger and thirst: These would add more to the mental check-off list of things to do before night fall.

Sun.

Zombie hordes: Massive amounts of zombies(more than night time) that spawn everywhere and anytime.

Some kind of structure( villages, houses, car lots, gas stations)

Carjavascript:emoticonp('Wink')s and gas: I hate the treks back to my house when I die.
javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
dual pistols: basically two pistols are made, then crafted together and make dual pistols(same premise with sub-machine guns)
Full auto shotgun(AA-12 or something)
Scopes: made with glass and iron. can be mounted on rifles(change Iron to copper, bloodstone etc. to get better zoom.)

Titan: basically a giant demon that is super hard to kill and appears at 5000.

Passive mobs: drop meat for eating.

Meat: just meat. can be cooked.

ocean biome: javascript:emoticonp('cheers')traveling backwards will put you here.

space rock tools?

3RD person view: I would love this.

Thanks, I kinda got carried away. OOPS.
Back to top Go down
bosshoss
Grass

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 am

pets,more biomes, hell biomes have hell hounds,heaven biome with a heaven dragon ridable the biome shows up at 10,000 or should
Back to top Go down
recarv
Log
recarv

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 am

Please don't forget this is an indie game. It would take a better graphics engine to run the titan and dragon, but the machete, weeds, dual pistols are all possible
Back to top Go down
recarv
Log
recarv

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Back to top Go down
NightWing
Grass

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 am

i would have to say dual pistols would be a interesting weapon to have i for one stopped using the pistol after i can craft a laser shotgun and a laser assault rifle but if they added dual pistols i would be more then happy to use pistols again Smile
Back to top Go down
recarv
Log
recarv

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

I agree Nightwing. It could just be two pistols added in a crafting recipe.
Back to top Go down
ZombieSlayer25
Dirt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Sniper Rifle-an upgraded form of the rifle including changeable scopes and a striking resemblance to the Barrett .50 cal
Back to top Go down
ZombieSlayer25
Dirt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Variable Zoom Scope- a special scope that allows you to change the sniper rifle's zoom level (Helpful for those long range shots)

Thermal Scope- another special scope that shows heat signatures (Mobs and players)

LMG- a weapon with a large magazine and high damage output but low rate of fire and slow reload speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for CMZ   Suggestions for CMZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for CMZ
Page 1 of 1