CastleMiner Z Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CastleMiner Z Community Forum

A Forum for the Indie Game CastleMiner Z with a Community to discuss anything about it.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BadOmenYourWay
Sand
BadOmenYourWay

What is..... Empty
PostSubject: What is.....   What is..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

The plan for getting more people in here?
Back to top Go down
http://cia-carmineisalive.webs.com
Wizlawz Rvlxnx
Dirt

What is..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is.....   What is..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 pm

i could tell ya but then i would have to ...... tell ya

PR is the way to go... for example when im out of town i advertise my clan and BFP4F on hotel computers using screenshot and note folders named as such in hopes others will open them and take a look and vist the site(s).

you could also make a signature and use it in other forums as a link back to here when its clicked on.

but what do i know im a PvP'r not much into to co-op(but im giving it a go)... just find those co-op places and do some PR like in Off Topic as long as forum rues are not breached / broken.

you need a catch or a hook rather...something new , different, eye catching, unique, or just plain out in the open and up front and personal so to speak.... which is the most difficult way to go and takes a bit of dedication to stand it strong....if that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
recarv
Log
recarv

What is..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is.....   What is..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 am

Go to a major social site and post the link. Your friends are so puzzled they click it. When they see how boss this place is they do this: affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is.....   What is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CastleMiner Z Community Forum :: Off Topic Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: